100 Adsense dollars per day

100 Adsense dollars per day


$0.001 per click 1000 clicks to make a $1.00

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 11:16 PM PDT

I was bored with AdSense and thought to explore some other quick ways of making money. I need a quick and easy way to make dollars. Yes. There are so many sites willing to pay me to click on the links and to surf internet or watch youtube videos. For couple of minutes I was thinking how cool is that? Then registered with those websites and gave out the paypal account to receive money. Best thing I found out is that minimum payout is only $1.00. In AdSense, you have to wait until the total reach to US$100.

Let us try it.

After successfully registered with the site I began to watch the youtube video and best part is that I am being paid to watch it. After finishing one, wanted to see more videos but unfortunately, there is nothing left. So even though I am ready there is no more videos. So I had to find another website that will pay me.

Found out a cool site that pay me to click their links. I start clicking on the links and visiting the websites. I am being paid to click. Also, it is fun. I know you would love it as well. After some times I wanted to check the balance and I was surprised.

So far, I have earned only $0.026. What? Not even $0.20. It only pays me $0.001 per click. I did the math and figure it out that it requires 1000 clicks to earn $1.00. It is too bad.

I am back to Google AdSense and even though it requires playing a different type of game, it has more potential. As your website or blog grows with time, you can make more and more without many problems.

I have figure out some nice trends in AdSense that I would love to share it with everyone.

Post a Comment

Adsense Fortunes

Let's Learn

New Skills

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP