Latest From Blogigs

Latest From Blogigs


How Long Does It Take?

Posted: 16 Apr 2010 06:44 PM PDT

Starved To Death

How long does it take for man to go to the moon and back?

According to ChaCha dot com,

The Apollo despite it’s outdated technology by today’s standard, took 3 days, 3 hours, 49 minutes to get to the moon. So a to and fro journey will take roughly 7 days with a stopover tea break on the moon.

How long before an averagely healthy human will die of starvation?

According to ChaCha dot com again,

One will last no more than 3-4 days with no water. One will last about 30-45 days with no type of food at all.

How long does it take for shareAsale to pay it’s international affiliate?

According to ShareASales’s FAQ,

Payments are sent out on the 20th of every month, for the previous month’s commissions. Checks are usually delivered within 14 days, but can take up to 90 days to be delivered internationally.

Which means to say, if I make $500 in February, the check will be sent on the 20th of March and will arrive on the 20th of June. Then it will take another month before it is cleared into my account. So from the month I made the sales to the month I get my dues, it will be nearly 5 months.

By which time, man would have made roughly 20 round trips to the moon and back on an outdated Apollo standard spacecraft.

Also by which time, I would be have died of starvation 5 times over, should I be dependent on this earning to buy my daily bread.

That’s why I will not be promoting the Thesis Theme as vigorously as I did before.

That’s why I wanked off the Thesis link from my best performing Slider bar in favor of the Headway Theme.

That’s why I feel Brain Clark should take a real serious look into this before all his international affiliates quit for good.

Or maybe, international affiliates do not contribute much and is too negligible to be of any significance.

Image Source


Add your opinions and comments for How Long Does It Take?

Related posts:

  1. The Thesis Theme Affiliate Program Change It Sucks! I mentioned before that, in Internet Marketing, nothing remains the same for long. One day you might be doing well, making the money you deserve and the next day or next month, just when you are beginning to fell a little bit comfortable, things will take a...
  2. Blog Estate Speculation. If this thing catches on, I think we will see a new trend in the Blogosphere. Remember John Chow having sold his prime blog estate for a cool $1000 a month and it was snapped up within the hour? The buyer is eleven21.com as I found out today. I was...
  3. The Evolution Of A Blogger Like all living species, bloggers evolves. While human beings took millions of years to evolved into what we are today, though they are still so many who haven’t fully evolved into real humans yet, what with all the bombings going on, bloggers evolves within a few short years. Whether they...

Post a Comment

Adsense Fortunes

Let's Learn

New Skills

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP