100 Adsense dollars per day

100 Adsense dollars per day


Promlem: Only Display 3 AdSense Ad + link Units

Posted: 08 Apr 2010 11:07 PM PDT

I was trying to change the AdSense ad placing and noted the Normal Ads that I places is no longer working.
I used to have 2 AdSense link units and 2 AdSense Ad Units. But now it is only displaying 2 AdSense link units and 1 AdSense ad unit. Trying to figure it out what exactly going on but trying some options.

In the blogger blog I set it up to display ads below every post and there is only 3 posts. It should work perfectly with the 2 link units. Then I removed the 2 link unit and notice that Ad units started appear.

So in summery now I can use only 3 AdSense units only not 3 AdSense Ad Units and 3 AdSense link units.
Do you know why it is doing this in blogger or are you experiencing the same.

Post a Comment

Adsense Fortunes

Let's Learn

New Skills

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP