Latest From Blogigs - The Mother Of All Comment Spams

Latest From Blogigs - The Mother Of All Comment Spams


The Mother Of All Comment Spams

Posted: 25 Jul 2010 05:38 PM PDT

You get comment spams, I get comment spams, everyone who has a blog gets comment spams.

BUT,

This is the mother of all comment spams.

HELP! I'm currently being held prisoner by the Russian mafia (link)xyzrxyz penis enlargement xyzrxyz and being forced to post spam comments on blogs and forum! If you don't approve this they will kill me. (link)xyzrxyz penis enlargement xyzrxyz They're coming back now. (link)xyzrxyz vimax xyzrxyz Please send help!(link) nitip vimax

Well, my dear spammer, I hope they do come and cut off your that pathetic tiny piece of flesh protrusion that you call a penis.


SUBSCRIBER'S BONUS DOWNLOAD - 5 photoshop action scripts.
Add your opinions and comments for The Mother Of All Comment Spams

Related posts:

  1. An Ecthical Way To Comment Spam? Lately, I have been getting quite a number of comments that are relevant, yet not relevant and Akismet let them pass through as legitimate comments. If it sounds confusing I’m sorry. I mean relevant in the sense that the comments don’t seemed to be from an automated software but...
  2. The Mother of all Link Baits. Every blogger is obsessed with having Links to their blogs. Some leave link baits hoping others will take the bait. Some whore for them, giving people certain benefits in exchange for their links. Some who has money to spare, just simply buys them. Now what is so important about...
  3. An Apology To Mr. Chris Pearson. Dear Mr. Pearson. If you have felt offended in any way about my copying the looks of your immensely popular Thesis Theme, I hear-by publicly and humbly apologise. I certainly hope you will not go to such extreme measures as to send your lawyers and your Internet hounds after...
  4. A Stinging Comment is Better Than No Comments At All I have had posts that solicits comments. I too have posts that somehow repels comments. Either way, I take things in stride as long as my blog statistics shows that I am not losing readers just because the comments show zero. No doubt, comments, lots of them, gives every...
  5. Blogging About Your Passion. RT, my buddy American Living in the Philippines, gave a good friendly advise about my intention to move blog directions. He told me, “The secret to success is finding a passion that's profitable.” Read more on Blogging About Your Passion…. SUBSCRIBER'S BONUS DOWNLOAD - 5 photoshop action scripts. Add...

Post a Comment

Adsense Fortunes

Let's Learn

New Skills

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP