Latest From Blogigs - That Bloody Logo Again?

Latest From Blogigs - That Bloody Logo Again?

Link to Online Money with WordPress

That Bloody Logo Again?

Posted: 29 May 2010 06:36 PM PDT

So those who visits regularly would have got used to my fickle mind by now. Except for that fat lady back home, I do not seem to be able to keep anything for long. When I learned that I can change my post titles to use some fancy fonts, one thing lead to another until finally even the logo that was hardly 3 months old, got changed.  And I thought I had hooked on down to something permanent. What the hell, I enjoy changing things around here. It’s my favorite hunting and experimenting ground.

Whatever.

I hope nobody takes after me though. I can afford to tweak around because I am using a framework that allows me just to change the looks of my theme entirely without touching any of the core html files. If you are not using such a framework, changing Themes every once too often is going to hurt your Search Rankings. Spiders will come across new sets of codes each time you change and all your posts will disappear from the search results or at least gets buried so deep that no one will ever find it.

I can also afford to tweak because 98% of those who drops in are first time visitors from Google so they won’t be suffering any “cultural” shock because they don’t even know my blog looks different two weeks ago. For the other 2% returning visitors, I think they know me well enough by now to even take notice of any change.

Back to the new logo and the letter G as my trademark. You might ask, what does the G stands for. To answer this question I am going to say something ala Chris Brogan who also changed to a new logo recently represented by the letter B.

Though he must have paid good money for his and yours truly did it himself for free, I loved his excuse.

So,

The Letter G

The letter G is the letter before H and after F. It represents masculinity because it looks like my protruding beer belly. It’s Girls, G-Spot, Greed, Grand, Great. Whatever. That is also the letter in the middle of my domain name. But hey, it can be abstracted. (whatever that meant)

G

And to end my justification to change. This gem of an ending statement by Mr. Brogan which I am also going to replicate.

But that's just me. It's TOTALLY okay not to like the new logo. It's mine. : )

Yes, it’s me and it’s mine. No excuse for the hat though. It just looked cool to have a hat on.


SUBSCRIBER'S BONUS DOWNLOAD - 5 photoshop action scripts.
Add your opinions and comments for That Bloody Logo Again?

Related posts:

  1. Design Your Own Free Blog logo Every blog should have their own unique logo, at least I think so. Those who visits this blog daily would have noticed I have changed logos countless times. That’s because I am a real fussy old man and I can’t decide if the design is good, bad or even...
  2. Easy and Fast Upgrade to Wordpress 2.3.1 For a fast and easy way to upgrade to the latest Wordpress 2.3.1, go to Tech-Buzz and download the Upgrade-Only Version. You won’t have to rewrite the whole set-up and risk messing up your blog. Read more on Easy and Fast Upgrade to Wordpress 2.3.1… Save This Digg Tis Recommend...
  3. Upgrade to WordPress 2.3.2 Hours ago, WordPress released their latest version WordPress 2.3.2 that fixes a security bug that when exploited will let others see your drafts. Not that it matters a lot to me as I never save my drafts here, but there are many who does. So for those who has a...
  4. A Unique Blog Logo for Blog Branding Spent the whole morning trying to make a logo for this blog and I came up with this simple one which looks quite appealing. Well, it is to me anyway. Probloggers have advised that we should brand our blogs and give it an identity if it’s own. One way is...
  5. Can A SEO WordPress Theme Increase Search Traffic First, imagine a library. Inside this library, there are thousands of books on different categories, topics and titles. The librarian is one lazy fellow. Other than giving the library a attractive coat of paint, he just loaded the library with all the books he can afford. Of course he...

Post a Comment

Adsense Fortunes

Let's Learn

New Skills

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP