Latest From Blogigs - PR3 Site For Sale

Latest From Blogigs - PR3 Site For Sale

Link to Online Money with WordPress

PR3 Site For Sale

Posted: 20 May 2010 07:09 PM PDT

Post image for PR3 Site For Sale

Some of you might know that I have a blog that sells PLR Articles and eBooks. It used to have a PR4 but was demoted recently to PR3 due to lack of updates. Due to my many other commitments, I find that I have no time to really promote the site to make it to what it deserves to be. A money making site.

Frankly, the site did make some good sales when I started as I spent time on each product that I inserted doing some SEO stufs to get each of the post I updated rank high in SERPs. For those in the know, this is a time consuming affair. The site used to sell like about 10 to 15 products a month but due to my neglect, sales has dwindled to about 2. Believe it or not, the site gets only about 50 uniques per day. Based on that, the conversion rate can be considered rather high.

I am not specifying any fixed price here but I expect something at least reasonable and befitting a PR3 domain. Interested parties can use my contact form here to get in touch with me.

Check out the site

PS. You can also just opt for the domain name without all the contents.


Add your opinions and comments for PR3 Site For Sale

Related posts:

  1. A High Bounce Rate Could Mean High Clickthrough Rate A blog’s bounce rate, if you are new and wondering, is the speed rate your visitors leaves your blog. The faster they leave, the higher will be your bounce rate. It is as if your blog is like a trampoline and who ever drops on it will be bounced...
  2. Easy and Fast Upgrade to Wordpress 2.3.1 For a fast and easy way to upgrade to the latest Wordpress 2.3.1, go to Tech-Buzz and download the Upgrade-Only Version. You won’t have to rewrite the whole set-up and risk messing up your blog. Read more on Easy and Fast Upgrade to Wordpress 2.3.1… Save This Digg Tis Recommend...
  3. Blog For Sale For the past few weeks I have been giving this blog some thought. I went over my old articles. Tried to figure out where this blog is heading and whether I should keep on wasting my time here or move on to do other things. I finally came to the...
  4. Selling Products In A Single Page Site There was a time not too long ago when I was all crazy with building single page sites and selling a single item in each of these sites with the 7 Dollar Script. Building single page sites is easy and once you get the hang of it, it normally...
  5. Upgrade to WordPress 2.3.2 Hours ago, WordPress released their latest version WordPress 2.3.2 that fixes a security bug that when exploited will let others see your drafts. Not that it matters a lot to me as I never save my drafts here, but there are many who does. So for those who has a...

Post a Comment

Adsense Fortunes

Let's Learn

New Skills

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP